We are at the border of Mexico



After visiting with friends in Utah, we spent time with my grammy and auntie in Arizona. It was good to see them, and if you read this I give you my hugs and kisses.  Finally, we reached the Mexican border, it was windy and cold. I thought now we have only 5 hours to go. 

When we were only an hour away from San Carlos we stopped and ate sopa (soup) which was very peppery, but very good! When we arrived in San Carlos we were really excited. Especially our driver who was swerving down the road from excitement, I worried we were going to get in a wreck. We went to the boat yard, it was hot and sandy. We had to go pick up a ladder so we could get on the boat. Climbing on the ladder was scary, it was high and I was worried I was going to fall. When I walked into the boat I thought to myself this is where I'm going to stay for six months with my parents. I'm going to die! I'm afraid something bad could happen, or I may lose my best friend, or miss my home.

We have been here a week now. It's not as bad as I first thought. But all the hot and sweaty days in the work yard are driving me crazy. Since we have WIFI, I have been able to Snapchat with my best friend. And we get to walk on the beach in the morning. The waves today scared me to death. Please excuse me if there isn't another blog for a while, I can only blog when we have WIFI. 

What do sailors say when they say goodbye? 
"Fair winds and following seas".






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I love about Mexico

Catching Fish

What the heck is S/V Milou?