Whale of a Time



Whale..., it's been a long time. Right now we are buddy boating with a boat named Ubi, I really like them. They are a French family with three 3 kids on board 10, 8 and 6. Natalie and Micheal are the parents, Noah, Bastian and Naomi are the kids. Before cruising they were living in Portland. How crazy is that!


We are in La Paz it's a neat place and I like the people here. We went and swam with Whale Sharks. It was the best thing in my life, they are giant! It was grey with white spots and 20 feet long at least. There was seven fish on each side of the 4 foot tail. It felt so good to be in the water, and you could feel the current going by you. You could tell by it's eyes it was gentle. It was actually cute! If you don't believe me check out the video on Instagram at sailingmilou, we swam with it 4 times. I named it Keke, because it seemed to fit her. Well, I think it was a female. Dad, Noah and I went right to her side and she swam right by. We swam backwards because we were worried she may hit us with her tail. What an amazing day!


So, here's a question for you. Is a Whale shark a whale or a shark? I'll look for your comments.  Next, we are crossing to La Cruz, Mexico on the mainland. We had a whale of a time in La Paz! See you next time.

Murals of La Paz


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I love about Mexico

Alive and Well

The Southern Crossing