Back on The Boat



Hey, I've been on the boat for about 4 months now.
We started out in the work yard for about 3 weeks working on Milou before we could start heading south again. So I went to school for almost a month, the school was called Liceo Monte Alban. It was a bilingual school so half the day was in Spanish and the other half in English. We did P.E. everyday, to me it seemed a little die hard. Also there was no music, art and what I could not believe no library. What was awesome was on Wednesday's after school we had swimming it was so fun one day I did 24 laps, my arms were so sore I could barley move them. though for some reason they closed it for winter, it was still in the 90's! I am confused as you are. I loved that we wore uniforms no guessing, just wear it. It was also the first time I went to school for 5 days a week, I surprised my self by liking it.
I made a lot of really nice friends and will miss them.
I have meet a lot of new people this year and have actually run into friends that I made last year. When we got to La Paz I meet new friends on Praire Fox and GenM they are both from the Seattle area. We buddy boated with them all the way across the Pacific to the mainland side were we are now, La Cruz MX.

Follow your dreams
Santa Rosalia, Baja Sur. 
This year my mom and dad have been teaching me
more about how to run the boat, so I have been taking on a little more responsibility. It is quite fun to helm a sailboat.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I love about Mexico

Alive and Well

What the heck is S/V Milou?