An Introduction to Me



Hi, My name is Ellie. I'm 9 years old and in 4th grade. I live in NE Oregon in a small town called Lostine. My favorite thing to do on the weekends is to read. I'm sorta excited my parents bought a sailboat, but I would prefer to stay home because I'm nervous. I hope I'll make lots of friends. I'm looking forward to swimming, snorkeling and hopefully seeing dolphins. If I see dolphins I'm definitely sending pictures to my best friend Cal. Since she loves dolphins! I really hope I can stay in touch with my best friend. I look forward to seeing Hannah, a girl I met in Mexico while looking at the sailboat. Thank you for reading my blog, I hope you will continue to read my posts.



Comments

  1. What an amazing adventure you are going to have Ellie! We can’t wait to “travel with you” thru your blog! Much love. Uncle Steve xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to hearing all about it Ellie Girl. Make sure you post pictures! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What I love about Mexico

Catching Fish

What the heck is S/V Milou?