Two Flights and a Car Ride to Mexico!

Road side taco stand

I never knew about this trip, my parents just said we were going somewhere. My mom said it was code word Milou. When I came home from school one day they were buying plane tickets somewhere, I thought we were maybe going to Los Angeles to visit my cousins. I never thought it could lead to such a drastic change in my life. Two days later after my best friends birthday my mom had packed my bags and said "load up", kinda like a dog. We arrived in Tuscon, AZ the next day and with some drama we got a rental car. I was thinking, seriously I just want to go to a hotel room people. It was like I was stuck in a never ending travel extravaganza. We pull up to the resort, it was hot and sandy I was sore from sitting in the rental car for 5 hours. What the heck are we doing here? Then I saw this! AND I KNEW MY LIFE WAS OVER!!!

Marina San Carlos, Mexico

Comments

  1. Ellie that food looks delicious. I love tacos and that view is so cool. is there a time difference there. my class and your class went to fort walla walla. what would you rather do go to the fort or be where you are.

    Love your friend, Livia DeMelo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Livia sorry I was not answering I have been so busy. So cool you got to go to fort walla walla I am in the U.S.A slowly going home

      Love, Ellie Davis

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What I love about Mexico

Catching Fish

What the heck is S/V Milou?