Tracking S/V Milou


Well we are getting ready to cross next week to the Baja side if the weather permits so I thought I would post a couple pictures. Here is a link to track us, it is updated by our satellite phone. Im trying to figure out how to put it on the main page of Blogger if anyone knows how?
My bedroom
My bedroom is finally coming together, I got a new mattress and upholstery. Mom and I hung material on the ceiling so it feels like Im in a genies room and all my favorite stuffed animals are around me.

Going to the beach

Comments

  1. How fun Ellie! This is Ms. Alford's first grade. We love seeing all your pictures and reading about your adventure. The kids want to know where you are right now? And do you cook the fish when you eat it? ;)
    -Ms. Alford's 1st graders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ms. Alfords class,
      We are back at Marina Real after a week of sailing the coast of Sonoran Mexico. It is 15 min away from a little town called San Carlos but if you look on a map you will see Guaymas and we are north of there. We prepare our fish three ways; either grill them filleted, make sushi or sashimi witch is cut up fresh raw fish or we make ceviche. Ceviche is raw fish marinaded in lime juice, onions, tomatoes and cilantro for couple hours. My favorite is sashimi and ceviche, do any of you like raw fish?

      Delete
  2. Ellie, I love you're room it is like a genie room. How many different places do you stop at every day.
    Love, Livia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What I love about Mexico

Catching Fish

What the heck is S/V Milou?