What I love about Mexico

Marina Real

I love tacos and Takis (spicy rolled up chips). People are always smiling and happy; they seem fearless and kind here in Mexico. Peoples attitudes are different. 
There are very beautiful sunsets. I like swimming in the ocean and the pool, I really love snorkeling. I can't wait to see dolphins and whale sharks. I loved Mexican Halloween because you get a hand full of candy from each person. I can't wait for Dia de los Muertos, it's today! 
Last but not lest, I love the Spanish Language!


Sonoran sunset
No filter, just pure beauty!




Comments

  1. Hello Ellie! This is Helen, Mark and Tara! Wow! We love your blog! You write very well! Helen says she Loves you! She asks" What do you see when you snorkel? " And also commented "I like the beautiful pictures you take - especially the mountains and colors!" No snow here yet. Warm and blusery so far... Fair winds and following seas! Love to the whole family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Helen and all. The other day we went snorkeling it was so much fun, we saw a lot of colorful fish. We are working on identifying them all so I will keep you posted as I learn more. I saw a lot of different rocks and vegetation, I can not tell you how many shells we see on our walks and swimming. The one bummer is my dads mask broke, lucky we have extras on board.
      We will be heading across the Sea of Cortez next week so I will take plenty of pictures to share with you!

      Delete
  2. Ellie, I love takis too. I absolutely love that sunset. hope you're having fun!
    Love, Livia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What the heck is S/V Milou?

The Southern Crossing